FAQ for Admissions
1) Do I have to re-enrol for the next term?
notice is given by the parents. Note that tuition is by term. (see miniDalton calendar for dates)
2) Does the tuition include end of term breaks and winter break?
breaks into account.
3) When will I receive an invoice for the next payment/term?
4) Invoices are sent one month before the end of term by email. We only accept cash or cheque.
Parents will need to give us a 1 month withdrawal notice, please collect the withdrawal form from our front desk. If their last class (according to the 1 month withdrawal notice) falls during their current term, the remaining weeks will not be refunded to you.
If students have successfully enrolled in a class and withdraw before the class commences will be charged 20% of the class fee.
5) Can I cancel the withdrawal and continue playgroup?
6) Can I rejoin the playgroup after withdrawing?
Of course! Please contact us by email or phone if you wish to join our playgroup again. There is no need to re-submit an application. If the class is full, students will need to be on the waiting list but priority will be given to you.
Contact Us Today For More Information